All Things New
All Things New
New can be scary. Starting a new job, the first day of a new school year, or trying a new hobby can be nerve-racking. We've all been there. However, we have all experienced the rush and thrill of that new thing becoming our favorite thing! In Scripture, new seems to be something beautiful. Isaiah says, "Behold I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it?" I am perceiving it now at NCCOC. God is doing some new and beautiful things here.
As we started The STORY, I wondered what God would do through this time in His Word. New Bible studies are springing up with neighbors and friends. New faces are showing up at both services. Spiritual conversations are starting in living rooms and cars between parents and kids who see how what they are reading applies to real life! Teachers are being inspired by what they are teaching and kids are learning the beautiful accounts of Scripture in a new and exciting light. If you haven't been experiencing this "new thing" ask someone how you can join in!
- Campbell Pittman was baptized into christ on March 12th
- The Chili Cook-off raised $3,697 for our kids to go to camp and Impact
- Our February food giveaway gave 140,000 lbs. of food and served 985 families
- In February, we served 355 families with clothing
- We served 360 families at our march clothing giveaway
- Our kids attended their teen winter retreat & enjoyed Amplify
- 6 small groups have been meeting along with many personal bible studies in the last 2 months
- Our backpack program gave out 70 backpacks full of food each week to local schools
So happy for Cam!! I definitely feel God working and moving in our church❤️